Welcome, Texas Teachers!
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
The Best Choice for Professional Development
- Texas teachers need 150 clock hours every five (5) years to renew their standard teaching licenses. We can help!
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of CPE by the Texas Education Agency. CPE# 902185
- The online courses at The Teachers Academy are written in 3, 6, 15, and 18 hour increments.
- Upon completion of the coursework, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned, our CPE # and skills mastered.
- This and more information regarding the specific licensing requirements for Texas teachers, visit the Texas Department of Education Website.
Our Courses are:
- Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
- Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
- Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Texas Public School Teachers
- Teaching licenses can be renewed/maintained by taking 150 contact hours every 5 years.
- Certificates of Completion will show contact hours earned and CPE# 902185.
- Professional development courses are self-paced and emailed immediately after purchase.
Texas Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.