Ongoing Professional Development
Welcome, Colorado Teachers!
- Colorado teachers must complete 90 clock hours of professional development activities every seven years.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses are considered “ongoing professional development” according to CO license renewal requirements.
- Clock hours earned and Continuing Education Units are listed on Certificates of Completion.
- Click here to view the Course Catalog.
The Teacher's Academy is the Best Choice for Professional Development
Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
Courses are designed to improve student learning through the enhancement of the teacher’s pedagogy.
Courses are written by active school teachers.
Our courses are:
- Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
- Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
- Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Colorado Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.