ACT 48 APPROVED
ACT 48 HOURS
Find Out How
To Check Your
Professional Development for Teachers
The Teacher’s Academy is among Pennsylvania’s top providers of professional development programs for teachers. Our Review Team will upload your Act 48 hours to your professional account with the PA DOE within a few days of course completion.
Our courses are written by certified teachers who understand how precious time is. Our courses are designed with the busy teacher in mind. Many of the projects in our courses can be customized to meet the needs of your current students so you can use them in the classroom right away. Other projects are designed to be used in future classrooms. All courses are created to support, enlighten and bring a new positive perspective to the teaching profession. Enjoy!
Our courses are:
- Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
- Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
- Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
PA Public School Teachers
- Teachers must obtain 180 hours of professional development every 5 years.
- The Teacher's Academy will upload Act 48 hours for teachers within a few days of course completion.
- Teachers can find Act 48 Academy, listed as an approved provider of Act 48 hours in PERMS. Location: Bucks County, PA.
PA Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI credits. (Continuing Education Units or CEUs) through the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Courses are considered professional/non-biblical studies.