Continuing Education Units
The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). The Teacher’s Academy complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, The Teacher’s Academy is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
Alaska School Teachers
Continuing education units (CEUs) and/or with prior EED approval, non-academic credit can be substituted for three of the required six semester hours of credit.
Your six renewal credits must meet one of the following requirements:
- Related to your employment at the time of renewal, if that employment requires a certificate;
- Related to at least one of your endorsement areas, or
- A required element of a program that will lead to an endorsement that you are actively pursuing.
Alaska Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are considered professional, educational/non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.
The Teacher’s Academy will provide unofficial transcripts upon request.