Universal Design for Learning
1. Basic computer file management knowledge
2. (Recommended) The Teacher’s Academy course: PowerPoint for Educators
This will aid in completing Project 3: Presentation of UDL Concepts
2. Any word processing program
3. PowerPoint or other presentation software
4. Adobe Reader 11.1.01 or later required to edit and save coursework
You can download this software for free at Adobe.com
Professional Learning Objectives
1. Use course text and guided instruction to prepare a written response to the “Myth of Average” video with respect to a new perspective on how teachers view current and future educational practices with 100% completion.
2. Use course text and guided instruction to redesign a lesson using UDL principles with 100% completion.
3. Use course text and guided instruction to create a presentation of their findings using principles of UDL learned in the course with 100% completion.
Common Core Standards
• CCSS: ELA-Literacy- Writing K-12