What to Look Forward to from The Teacher’s Academy at the PETE&C
- January 20, 2018
- Posted by: ttadev
- Category: All Blog Postings
The Teacher’s Academy will be hosting a booth at the annual PETE&C in Hershey, Pennsylvania this February. At the conference, educators from across the state come together to learn from each other.
Participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of the importance of technology in education — and, if they’re lucky, they might even leave with some great prizes and a few professional development hours under their belt.
Here are some details about the PETE&C (Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference):
- Date: February 11th-14th, 2017
- Location: Hershey Lodge and Convention Center in Hershey, PA
- Provides programs based on technology in the educational field
- Consists of keynote speakers, concurrent sessions, students showcases, and more
- Educators can take a course, apply to enter their students in showcases, host a booth, volunteer, and more
To learn more or register, visit the conference’s website.
At The Teacher’s Academy, we offer a variety of Act 48-approved courses in hopes that teachers can learn relevant and advanced material to pass on to their students. As a website that offers professional development, we understand just how important technology is in the education field. To display our offerings and give teachers more information about our services, we will be exhibiting and giving away a few prizes at the PETE&C.
Here’s what to expect from our booth 116 in the Great American Lobby:
- 4 Fun Best-Selling Teacher Books Giveaway
- 3 $50 Visa Gift Cards Giveaway
- Healthy snacks (and not so healthy snacks!)
- Free Books for Teachers! (Our crowd favorite is back! Stop by booth 116 to take any gently used book donated by teachers from around Pennsylvania!)
Stop by our booth to ask about our courses, find out how to fulfill Act 48 requirements, learn about our affordable and convenient services, and win some fun prizes along the way!
Our online courses, which are Act 48 approved in PA, are created by teachers, for teachers. Teachers can select courses based on the grade level they teach, their subject and interests, and more.
Browse our website or call us at 215-660-4926 today to complete your professional development hours in PA and learn more about The Teacher’s Academy: where teachers go to learn.