Wellness for Teachers
- Basic computer file management knowledge, e.g. opening, saving and uploading files, creating folders, basic word processing skills such as using tables
- Word Processing Software (MS Word, Word for Apple, etc.)
- Internet access
- Adobe Reader 11.1.01 or later required to edit and save coursework
Professional Learning Objectives
Using course text and recommended online resources, teachers will…
- Evaluate personal wellness and reconstruct the flower to represent overall personal wellness with 100% completion.
- Complete the core values exercise and compare their real self with their ideal self, according to Rogers theory with 100% completion.
- Self-Assess carbon footprint and evaluate the consequences of the result with 100% accuracy.
- Declutter workspace with 100% accuracy.
- Complete a physical fitness test and analyze results with 100% accuracy. OR Create a food journal and recreate a fast food meal with 100% completion.
- Research blue zone cities and compare their findings with the rest of the class with 100% completion.
- Research the causes of stress and what can be done to alleviate or eradicate stress with 100% completion.
Common Core Standards