Weighted Grade Sheet in Excel
1. Basic computer file management knowledge, e.g. opening, saving and uploading files, creating folders
2. (Recommended) The Teacher’s Academy Courses: Microsoft Excel for Educators and/or Create a Grade Sheet with Excel
1. Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016
Professional Learning Objectives
1. Use course text and guided instruction to create two (2) grade sheets: (1) A Whole Class Weighted Grade Sheet and (2) A Student Weighted Grade Sheet with 100% completion.
2. Use course text and guided instruction to provide evidence of skills by manipulate software to customize cell settings in the projects with 100%v accuracy.
3. Use course text and guided instruction to determine and write the appropriate formulas needed to generate the desired result with 100% accuracy.
4. Use course text and guided instruction to assess the skills learned by reworking them to generate a similar spreadsheet with 100% completion.
5. Use course text and guided instruction to provide a written response of the benefits of integrating grade sheets to improve student instruction with 100% completion.
Common Core Standards
• CCSS Math Practice
• CCSS Math 2.4
• CCSS ELA- Writing 1.4