Basic computer file management knowledge, e.g. opening, saving and uploading files, creating folders, basic word processing skills such as using tables
- Word Processing Software (MS Word, Word for Apple, etc.)
- Internet access
- Adobe Reader 11.1.01 or later required to edit and save coursework
Professional Learning Objectives
- Use course text and guided instruction to watch a video, analyze and respond to questions concerning the value of teaching student’s empathy with 100% accuracy.
- Use course text and guided instruction to choose, then exercise, empathetic behaviors in a real-life situation with 100% completion.
- Use course text and guided instruction to research and evaluate activities that support empathetic behaviors with 100% completion.
- Use course text, guided instruction and provided resources to design an empathetic learning activity that can be implemented in the classroom with 100% completion.
Common Core Standards