Teaching Drama Across the Curriculum
Basic knowledge of computer file management, e.g. opening, saving and uploading documents and files; creating folders; utilizing a word processor
2. Any word processing program
3. Adobe Reader 10.1.01 or later required to edit and save coursework
You can download this software for free at Adobe.com
Professional Learning Objectives
1. Use course text and guided instruction to view and respond to integrating drama techniques in an educational environment with 100% completion.
2. Use course text and guided instruction to create an improve and summarize script using writing prompts and connecting content to standards with 100% completion.
3. Use course text and guided instruction to analyze the use of character development to increase student achievement by creating dialogue between characters, developing a scene and scene outline with 100% completion.
4. Use course text and guided instruction to create an integrated drama lesson designed to increase academic achievement, connect to standards and support curriculum goals, through dramatic activities, with 100% completion.
Common Core Standards
• CC.SS ELA 1.2 Reading Informational Text
• CC.SS ELA 1.3 Reading Literature
• CC.SS ELA 1.4 Writing
• CC.SS ELA 1.5 Speaking and Listening