Supporting the Inclusion Classroom
Basic computer file management knowledge, e.g. opening, saving and uploading files, creating folders, basic word processing skills such as using tables
- Word Processing Software (MS Word, Word for Apple, etc.)
- Internet access
- Adobe Reader 11.1.01 or later required to edit and save coursework
Professional Learning Objectives
- Use course text and the Internet to evaluate and reflect on the inclusion video, “Ian” with 100% completion.
- Use course text and the Internet to watch two instructional videos and provide an analysis the effectiveness of inclusive teaching strategies with 100% completion.
- Use course text and Internet websites to review 10 effective inclusion activities and provide an evaluation of (3) activities with 100% completion.
- Use examples from the course to design and create an inclusive activity to use in the classroom with 100% completion.
Common Core Standards