Microsoft Excel For Educators
Basic computer file management knowledge, e.g. opening, saving and uploading files, creating folders
1. Microsoft Word v. 2010/ 2013/ 2016
2. Microsoft Excel v. 2010/ 2013/ 2016
3. Adobe Reader 11.1.01 or later required to edit and save coursework
You can download this software for free at Adobe.com
Professional Learning Objectives
1. Use course text and guided instruction to create a budget spreadsheet using formulas needed to find totals, averages, profits and losses with 100% completion.
2. Use course text and guided instruction to integrate student rosters to design a grade sheet with 100% completion.
3. Use course text and guided instruction to construct a database of addresses and merge the addresses into a labels document using a Mail Merge with 100% completion.
4. Use course text and guided instruction to respond to questions regarding how Excel can enhance communication efforts between the teachers, students, parents and community with 80% accuracy.
Common Core Standards
• CCSS Math Practice
• CCSS Math 2.4
• CCSS LA- Writing 1.4