- Basic computer file management knowledge, e.g. opening, saving and uploading files, creating folders, basic word processing skills such as using tables
- The ability to take a screenshot of your computer and paste it into a table.
- Word Processing Software (MS Word, Word for Apple, etc.)
- Internet access
- Adobe Reader 11.1.01 or later required to edit and save coursework
Professional Learning Objectives
Using course text and recommended online resources, teachers will…
- Identify priority skills and content in their course curriculum with 100% completion.
- Research and evaluate four online teaching apps and strategies that work in classrooms with 100% completion.
- Create four online distance learning projects that demonstrate usefulness and effective teaching practices with 100% completion.
- Research best practices for distance teaching strategies and compile a Padlet of top 10 best tips and tricks.
- Design a Distance Learning Lesson Plan that showcases accurate understanding and correct application of distance learning software with 100% completion.
Common Core Standards