Professional Development Units
Affordable, Online Professional Development Options
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
- We are the most cost-effective option for professional development.
Helping Oregon Teachers Earn Professional Development Units
The Professional Development Requirements in Oregon are decided by the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission.
- Teachers receive Certificates of Completion for each completed course.
- Teachers may complete the Certificate of Professional Development Activities and submit the document to the TSPC along with their Certificates of Completion.
- Professional Development Requirements are 75 PDUs for most 3 year licenses and 125 PDUs for a 5 year license.
- Professional Development Units are equivalent to clock hours. 1 PDU = 1 Clock Hour.
Our courses are:
- Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
- Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
- Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Oregon Private School Teachers
The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.