- Idaho educators are responsible for managing their professional development credits and maintaining an active teaching certificate.
- Idaho Department of Education requires form B7 Verification of Completion of Equivalent In-Service to be submitted as proof of completion.
- 15 contact hours = 1 in-service hour. Idaho teachers are able to obtain 3 in-service hours through pre-approved professional development activities.
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are considered professional, educational/non-biblical studies.