- Idaho educators are responsible for managing their professional development credits and maintaining an active teaching certificate.
- Idaho Department of Education requires form B7 Verification of Completion of Equivalent In-Service to be submitted as proof of completion.
- 15 contact hours = 1 semester credit hour.
- Educators can find more information about license renewal by clicking here: Renewal of an Idaho Certificate.
The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). The Teacher’s Academy complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, The Teacher’s Academy is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are considered professional, educational/non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.
The Teacher’s Academy will provide unofficial transcripts upon request.