Professional Development Points
Oklahoma Public School Teachers
- Teachers are required to attain 75 hours of PD points over a 5-year period.
- School districts will track professional development points for their teachers.
- Local PD committees determine what points are acceptable for teachers in their districts.
Oklahoma Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are considered professional, educational/non-biblical studies.