Professional Development Points
Oklahoma School Teachers
- Teachers are required to attain 75 hours of PD points over a 5-year period.
- School districts will track professional development points for their teachers.
- Local PD committees determine what points are acceptable for teachers in their districts.
The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
Oklahoma Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are considered professional, educational/non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.
The Teacher’s Academy will provide unofficial transcripts upon request.