Renewal Credits/Contact hours
Affordable, Online Professional Development Options
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
- If required, submit the Request for Approval form to your state’s Department of Education or district administration.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Our courses are:
- Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
- Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
- Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
North Carolina Public School Teachers
- North Carolina Standard Professional 2 Educator’s Licenses must be renewed every five (5) years.
- 1 CEU = 10 Contact hours. Our courses are written in 3, 6, 15 and 18 hour increments.
- Within 5-7 business days after course completion, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered.
- This information and more can be found on the North Carolina Public School web page.
North Carolina Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.