Washington District of Columbia
Professional Development for Teachers
Our courses are written by certified teachers who understand how precious time is. Our courses are designed with the busy teacher in mind. Many of the projects in our courses can be customized to meet the needs of your current students so you can use them in the classroom right away. Other projects are designed to be used in future classrooms. All courses are created to support, enlighten and bring a new positive perspective to the teaching profession.
Our courses are:
- Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
- Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
- Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Public School Teachers
Teachers must obtain 120 PLUs hours of continuing education.
Certificates of Completion are awarded after course completion.
- Official Teacher’s Academy name and seal (watermark).
- Course title and total number of clock hours of training delivered.
- Completion date of training.
- Participant’s full name.
- Signature of the official verifying completion of the course and date signed.
Note: Participants can request the description and syllabus of the course be emailed upon completion.