Continuing Education/Professional Development
- Course are posted on the AR Department of Education Website. Simply type The Teacher’s Academy into the Provider Space.
- Teachers may take any of our 6, 15 or 18 hour courses toward license renewal.
- Teachers need 36 hours or 6 days of professional development per school year.
Professional Development for Teachers
Our courses are written by certified teachers who understand how precious time is. Many of the projects in our courses can be customized to meet the needs of your current students so you can use them in the classroom right away. Other projects are designed to be used in future classrooms. All courses are created to support, enlighten and bring a new positive perspective to the teaching profession. Enjoy!
Our courses are:
Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Arkansas Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are considered professional, educational/non-biblical studies.