IACET CEUs/Professional Development Points
Hello Massachusetts Teachers!
- The Teacher’s Academy is an “automatically” approved provider of Professional Development Points for MA teachers!
- Download self-paced courses to start earning professional development hours from home.
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) approved.
Professional Development for Teachers
Our courses are written by certified teachers who understand how precious time is. Our courses are designed with the busy teacher in mind. Many of the projects in our courses can be customized to meet the needs of your current students so you can use them in the classroom right away. Other projects are designed to be used in future classrooms. All courses are created to support, enlighten and bring a new positive perspective to the teaching profession. Enjoy!
Our courses are:
Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Massachusetts Public School Teachers
- MA teachers need 150 professional development points every 5 years.
- Certificates of Completion will list the number of PDPs earned, conversion to CEUs and the IACET logo.
- If necessary, we offer a Request for Approval form for your convenience.
Massachusetts Private School Teachers
- Looking for ACSI Credits? We can help! The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.