Professional Development/Clock hours
Professional Development for Teachers
Our courses are written by certified teachers who understand how precious time is. Our courses are designed with the busy teacher in mind. Many of the projects in our courses can be customized to meet the needs of your current students so you can use them in the classroom right away. Other projects are designed to be used in future classrooms. All courses are created to support, enlighten and bring a new positive perspective to the teaching profession. Enjoy!
Our courses are:
Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Delaware Public School Teachers
- Teachers can earn 90 clock hours every 5 years for renewal of continuing license.
- Teachers need approval to take online courses for professional development.
- The online courses provided by The Teacher’s Academy complies with the following activity: Professional Committee, Conference, Workshop, Institute or Academy.
Delaware Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are considered professional, educational/non-biblical studies.