Professional Development/Clock hours
Professional Development for Teachers
Our courses are written by certified teachers who understand how precious time is. Many of the projects in our courses can be customized to meet the needs of your current students so you can use them in the classroom right away. Other projects are designed to be used in future classrooms. All courses are created to support, enlighten and bring a new positive perspective to the teaching profession. Enjoy!
The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). The Teacher’s Academy complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, The Teacher’s Academy is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
Our courses are:
Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Delaware Public School Teachers
- Teachers can earn 90 clock hours every 5 years for renewal of continuing license.
- Teachers are issued a Certificate of Completion with Clock hours and IACET CEUs listed.
- The online courses provided by The Teacher’s Academy complies with the following activity: Professional Committee, Conference, Workshop, Institute or Academy.
Delaware Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are considered professional, educational/non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.
The Teacher’s Academy will provide unofficial transcripts upon request.