IACET CEU/SCECH Clock Hours
Professional Development for Teachers
Our courses are written by certified teachers who understand how precious time is. Our courses are designed with the busy teacher in mind. Many of the projects in our courses can be customized to meet the needs of your current students so you can use them in the classroom right away. Other projects are designed to be used in future classrooms. All courses are created to support, enlighten and bring a new positive perspective to the teaching profession. Enjoy!
Our courses are:
Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Renewal Hours for Michigan Public School Teachers
- Michigan teachers need 150 professional development hours during the 3-5 year period for certificate renewal or progression.
- Michigan educators can use IACET programs for their SCECH renewal hours.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Upon completion of the coursework, teachers will receive a Certification of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered.
- MI Teachers will receive the IACET logo and CEUs on their certificates. SCECH sponsors will change IACET hours to SCECHs and add the hours to their professional development accounts.
- The Teacher’s Academy provides courses that are approved under MI Legislative Requirements Sections 1526 and 1527.
- If your district requires approval prior to completing a course, we have provided a Request for Approval form for your convenience.
Michigan Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.