Professional Conference, Workshop / Institute
Professional Development for Teachers
Our courses are written by certified teachers who understand how precious time is. Our courses are designed with the busy teacher in mind. Many of the projects in our courses can be customized to meet the needs of your current students so you can use them in the classroom right away. Other projects are designed to be used in future classrooms. All courses are created to support, enlighten and bring a new positive perspective to the teaching profession. Enjoy!
Our courses are:
Affordable. Teachers can earn all professional development hours necessary to maintain their license for less than the cost of one community college course.
Convenient. Our self-paced courses are emailed immediately after purchase and can be downloaded to any computer.
Effective. We research the latest education strategies that address the needs of the 21st century classroom.
Indiana Public School Teacher
- Teachers need 90 Professional Growth Points (PGPs) every 5 years. (One hour = one professional growth point.)
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under Professional Conference, Workshop/Institute.
- Certificates are accessible through the client’s account within 1-2 business days of course completion.
Indiana Private School Teachers
- Our courses are also approved for ACSI (Association of Christian School International) Credits for Christian school teachers.
- Teachers can earn credits toward the professional, non-biblical studies requirement.