Each clock hour of scheduled professional learning activity time equals one license renewal point, not to exceed 25 points per activity per year.
Acceptable workshops and programs
must not exceed 25 renewal points per year, must have approval
Helping Utah Teachers Earn Renewal Points towards Their Teaching Licenses
- For prior approval of professional development activities, download our Request for Approval.
- Each clock hour equals 1 Renewal Point. For example, a 15-hour course = 15 Renewal Points.
- Teachers will receive a Certification of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered.
Utah Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.