Need approval & completed B7 form/Only need hours if they've been audited.
15 Contact hours = 1 semester credit hour
Continuing Education Units, CEUS
Idaho Teachers, have you been audited? We can help!
- Idaho educators are responsible for managing their professional development credits and maintaining an active teaching certificate.
- Idaho Department of Education requires form B7 Verification of Completion of Equivalent In-Service to be submitted as proof of completion.
- 15 contact hours = 1 in-service hour. Idaho teachers are able to obtain 3 in-service hours through pre-approved professional development activities.
- Within 5-7 business days of course completion, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion along with a Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered for the course.
- Download our Request for Approval Form for pre-approval.
Accredited Act 48 Hours
All of the professional teacher development courses provided by the Teacher’s Academy are approved for Act 48 hours in PA. This means that no matter what course you choose, it will contribute toward your 180 required hours for active certification as an educator. Whether you need 6 more hours or the full 180, we have courses that will suit your needs. Ranging from 3 hours to 18 hours and including all major subjects, you have the freedom to choose what type of course you want and how long it will take, putting you in complete control. Just a handful of the courses offered by The Teacher’s Academy include:
- Microsoft Word for Educators
- Microsoft Excel for Educators
- Internet Research, Cyber Safety, and Social Media
- Google Docs for Educators
- Nutrition 101
- Mindfulness in Education
- Critical Thinking and Literacy Strategies
- Cyber Bullying Facts and Prevention
- Inspiring Ideas for the 21st Century Classroom
All of our professional development course options provided by The Teacher’s Academy are eligible for Act 48 hours.
In addition to the convenience of online courses with zero deadlines, we make it our goal to offer these 3, 6, 12, 15, and 18-hour courses for the lowest prices possible. The price of each course will reflect the length and amount of credits it is worth, but all are undeniably low when you consider the benefits that each has. Not only do we strive to eliminate all of the hassle from receiving your Act in 48 hours, but we provide courses that can have a lasting impact on you and your students.
If you are an educator in the state of Pennsylvania working toward completing your required Act 48 hours, The Teacher’s Academy is here to help. We offer a wide range of courses that are designed by teachers to benefit their fellow educators. To learn more about our professional development programs or enroll in a course, contact us today!