150 Clock Hours
(CPE hours) every 5 years
Welcome, Texas Teachers!
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
The Best Choice for Professional Development
- All of The Teacher’s Academy courses are written by active school teachers.
- Courses are designed to improve student learning through the enhancement of the teacher’s pedagogy (utilizing the most relevant, current and proven teaching strategies).
- Our courses are aligned with the Common Core standards.
- For pre-approval submit the Request for Approval form.
Renew your Standard Teaching Certificate
- Texas teachers need 150 clock hours every five (5) years to renew their standard teaching licenses. We can help!
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of CPE by the Texas Education Agency. CPE# 902185
- The online courses at The Teachers Academy are written in 3, 6, 15, and 18 hour increments.
- Upon completion of the coursework, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned, our CPE # and skills mastered.
- This and more information regarding the specific licensing requirements for Texas teachers, visit the Texas Department of Education Website.
Texas Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.