Classes and workshops approved by an LEA
Renewal Credits, Contact Hours, License Renewal
Professional Educator License
Affordable, Online Professional Development Options
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
- If required, submit the Request for Approval form to your state’s Department of Education or district administration.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
North Carolina Public School Teachers
- North Carolina Standard Professional 2 Educator’s Licenses must be renewed every five (5) years.
- 1 CEU = 10 Contact hours. Our courses are written in 3, 6, 15 and 18 hour increments.
- Within 5-7 business days after course completion, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered.
- This information and more can be found on the North Carolina Public School web page.
North Carolina Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.