Professional Development for MS Teachers
MS DOE provides professional
development for their teachers
Affordable, Online Learning Options
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
- If required, submit the Request for Approval form to your state’s Department of Education or district administration.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Mississippi Public School Teachers
- Mississippi teachers must follow regulations set by MS DOE to earn hours toward licensure renewal.
- Visit the Mississippi Department of Education website to verify that The Teacher’s Academy can provide your professional development.
Mississippi Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.