coursework to KY DOE-Learning Forward, Job embedded, CEO (Continuing Education Option)plan
Teachers must develop Professional Learning Plans
KY offers 4 days per school year of PD to their teachers for free
Affordable, Online Professional Development Options
- Click here to browse all courses.
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
The Teacher’s Academy is the Best Choice for Professional Development
- All of The Teacher’s Academy courses are written by active school teachers.
- Courses are designed to improve student learning though the enhancement of the teacher’s pedagogy (utilizing the most relevant, current and proven teaching strategies).
- Our courses are aligned with the Common Core standards.
- For pre-approval submit the Request for Approval form.
Kentucky Public School Teachers
- According to the Kentucky Department of Education, individual districts are responsible for determining if a professional learning opportunity is acceptable for credit.
- More information can be located on the Kentucky Department of Education website.
Kentucky Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.