Professional Learning Activities 15 clock hours= 1 credit/ IACET
Teachers, 90 hours ever 5 years
Professional Learning Credits for Vermont Teachers
- Level I renewals require three credits (45 hours) of professional learning. Fifteen hours must align with the knowledge and performance standards of the endorsement area.
- Level II seven (7) year renewals require nine credits (135 hours). Forty-five hours must align with the knowledge and performance standards of the endorsement area.
- Level II five (5) year renewals require six credits (90 hours). Thirty hours must align with the knowledge and performance standards of the endorsement area.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Vermont teachers receive a Certificate of Completion with the IACET logo and a Feedback Form, upon completion of the course.
- Click here to browse all courses.
- For pre-approval submit the Request for Approval form.
Vermont Private School Teachers
- Earn ACSI (Association of Christian School International) Credits for non-biblical studies.