100 hours every 5 years
NY State Education Department
Affordable, Convenient Professional Development
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses are self-paced and can be downloaded to any computer.
- We are the most cost-effective option for professional development.
The Teacher’s Academy is the Best Choice for Professional Development
- All of The Teacher’s Academy courses are written by certified school teachers.
- Courses are designed to improve student learning through the enhancement of the teacher’s pedagogy (utilizing the most relevant, current and proven teaching strategies).
- If your district requires approval, simply download a Request for Approval form.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is approved to provide the IACET CEU.
New York Public School Teachers
- New York Teachers must obtain 100 hours of continuing education every five (5) years.
- The Certificate of Completion and highlight the skills mastered, hours earned and can be submitted to your employing district or directly to the Office of Teaching Initiatives.
- Note: The Teacher’s Academy course: Mindfulness in Education is not accepted by NY State Education Department. All other courses are accepted by NY State Education Department.
New York Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.