IACET / Any IACET Approved Company
150 professional development points
every 5 years
Hello Massachusetts Teachers!
- The Teacher’s Academy is an “automatically” approved provider of Professional Development Points for MA teachers!
- Download self-paced courses to start earning professional development hours from home.
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) approved.
Massachusetts Public School Teachers
- MA teachers need 150 professional development points every 5 years.
- Certificates of Completion will list the number of PDPs earned, conversion to CEUs and the IACET logo.
- If necessary, we offer a Request for Approval form for your convenience.
Massachusetts Private School Teachers
- Looking for ACSI Credits? We can help! The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.