We Are Approved To Provide The IACET CEU
Professional Certificate Renewal
SCECH Clock hours (State Continuing Education Clock Hours)
Renewal Hours for Michigan Public School Teachers
- Michigan teachers need 150 professional development hours during the 3-5 year period for certificate renewal or progression.
- Michigan educators can use IACET programs for their SCECH renewal hours.
- The Teacher’s Academy is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Upon completion of the coursework, teachers will receive a Certification of Completion and Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered.
- MI Teachers will receive the IACET logo and CEUs on their certificates. SCECH sponsors will change IACET hours to SCECHs and add the hours to their professional development accounts.
- The Teacher’s Academy provides courses that are approved under MI Legislative Requirements Sections 1526 and 1527.
- If your district requires approval prior to completing a course, we have provided a Request for Approval form for your convenience.
Michigan Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International.
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under professional, non-biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.