Idaho Teachers, have you been audited? We can help!
- Idaho educators are responsible for managing their professional development credits and maintaining an active teaching certificate.
- Idaho Department of Education requires form B7 Verification of Completion of Equivalent In-Service to be submitted as proof of completion.
- 15 contact hours = 1 in-service hour. Idaho teachers are able to obtain 3 in-service hours through pre-approved professional development activities.
- Within 5-7 business days of course completion, teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion along with a Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered for the course.
- Download our Request for Approval Form for pre-approval.