South Carolina Public School Teachers
- Under the Professional Training option #6 of the SC Renewal Matrix: up to 120 renewal credits may be earned during the 5-year validity period of the certificate. 1 hour = 1 Renewal Credit. 10 hours = 1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit).
- Our courses are written in 3, 6, 15 or 18-hour increments. For example, our 15-hour courses are worth 15 renewal credits or 1.5 CEUs.
- Teachers will receive a Certificate of Completion along with a Feedback Form stating the hours earned and skills mastered.
- The Teacher’s Academy is approved to provide the IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training) CEU.
The Teacher’s Academy is the Best Choice for Professional Development
- The online courses at The Teacher’s Academy are aligned with the Common Core standards and designed to improve student learning.
- All of The Teacher’s Academy courses are written by active school teachers.
- Courses are designed to improve student learning through the enhancement of the teacher’s pedagogy (utilizing the most relevant, current and proven teaching strategies).
- Materials are sent to you immediately and you can begin your course right away.
- Courses can be completed autonomously and at your own convenience.
- If your district requires prior approval to take online courses for professional development, download the Request for Approval form.
South Carolina Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI Credits, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by Association of Christian School International for professional, non-biblical studies.