Illinois Public School Teachers
- If you are currently employed by a school district, professional development activities are provided for you through regionally approved providers.
- Professional development hours must be earned through a regionally approved provider. (The Teacher’s Academy is located in PA and is not considered a regionally approved provider.)
- IL teachers may submit a Request for Approval form to your state’s Department of Education or district administration for pre-approval purposes.
Illinois Private School Teachers
- The Teacher’s Academy is an approved provider of ACSI CEUs by Association of Christian School International.
- Courses are approved for Professional/ Non-Biblical studies.
Although the Teacher’s Academy goes to great lengths to stay on top of the latest state regulations for teachers in each state, it is the responsibility of the teacher to understand the process for submission and approval of all professional development and licensing work, according to their state requirements.