Microsoft Word For Educators MAC
Basic computer file management knowledge, e.g. opening, saving and uploading files
1. Microsoft Word MAC v2011
2. Microsoft Excel MAC v2011
3. Adobe Reader 11.1.01 or later required to edit and save coursework
You can download this software for free at Adobe.com
Professional Learning Objectives
1. Use course text and guided instruction to design and create a custom test to use in class with 100% completion.
2. Use course text and guided instruction to design and create a custom certificate to use in class with 100% completion.
3. Use course text and guided instruction develop a database and form letter to execute a mail merge and increase student parent communication efficiency with 100% completion.
4. Use course text and guided instruction to provide written responses regarding the learned skills in an assessment with 100% accuracy.
Common Core Standards
• CCSS: ELA-Literacy- Writing K-12
• CCSS: ELA-Literacy- Reading Informational Text K-12
• CCSS: ELA- Literacy- RST Science and Technical Standards 6-8.10